Friday, July 31, 2009

Dani's Wedding Planning... Fun Fun Fun!!!

So... about three 3 months ago or so one of BFFs tells me... "Vale I'm getting married!!!" OMG! I almost died I was soo excited that she was taking this step! but then she continues to say... "...well in 3 MONTHS" and I almost fainted! but the she topped it off with "In DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!" keep in mind Dani is not much of a planner herself (although lately i could totally get her to help me with some of the events) so she was totally the best client for me!

I am going to take this POST to take you through our planning process and how FUN it has been!!!! from being still looking for a dress to putting together the centerpieces, the favors, etc etc.

Hope you enjoy and get some planning ideas!

DANI: ESTOY ES PARA TI AMIGUI! GRACIAS POR DEJARME AYUDARTE EN ESTE PROCESO. TE ADORO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment